Shane Somers & Associates
6th Floor, Riverpoint,
Lower Mallow Street,
Tel: 061 514 100
Shane Somers & Associates stores and process personal data in Ireland.
Shane Somers & Associates process personal data for the following purpose(s):
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below:
Shane Somers & Associates may disclose your personal data as follows:
The disclosure of personal information to the affiliates and other third parties set out above may involve the transfer of data to the USA and other jurisdictions outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
By providing your information, you are consenting to the transfer of the information outside of your country to any country (including countries which may not have adequate levels of protection).
Shane Somers & Associates may disclose information it has collected about you if required to do so by law or when necessary to protect the rights of Shane Somers & Associates or its employees.
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Shane Somers & Associates will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule.
You have the following rights in respect to the personal data that Shane Somers & Associates hold on you. Please contact us at the address above in order to exercise any of these rights:
1. The right to be informed: You have the right to receive “fair processing information”.
2. The right of access: You have the right to obtain:
• Confirmation of your personal data being processed
• Access to a copy of your personal data
• And any other supplementary information
3. The right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
4. The right to erasure (includes withdrawal of consent): You have the right to have your personal data erased, in the following circumstances:
• You withdraw consent.
• The personal data has to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
• The personal data was unlawfully processed.
• Where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purpose for which it was originally collected.
• Where you object to the processing and there is no superseding legitimate requirement to continue the processing.
• The personal data is processed in relation to the offer of “information society services” to a child.
5. The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress processing of personal data
6. The right to data portability.
7. The right to object: You have the right to object to:
• Processing based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling).
• Direct marketing (including profiling).
• Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when:
• It is based on automated processing.
• It produces a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on the data subject.
We seek to resolve directly all complaints about how we handle personal information. Please send your data protection queries to us at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner, whose contact details are as follows:
Data Protection Commissioner
Telephone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757 |